Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Musing


Where can you run to escape from yourself?
I dare you to move.
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor.




I am a hostage to my own humanity
Self-detained and forced to live in this mess I've made
And all I'm asking is for You to do what You can with me





Who has to know
The way she feels inside
Those thoughts I can't deny
These sleeping thoughts won't lie
And all I've tried to hide
It's eating me apart



 
"It's okay to open up. Go ahead and let the light shine through.
I know it's hard on a rainy day; you want to shut the world out and just be left alone."




You chose to stick around in spite of me, when I let the night take the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment