Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A few glimpses of Lana

It's difficult to get pictures of Lana lately. She's so busy and bouncy and active. Also, as soon as I pull out the camera, she stops whatever it is she is doing and comes running to grab the camera - she likes to be the one taking shots. Pun intended. However, here are a few cute things about here lately. (You're welcome, Grandmas!)


"But Mom, these bubble baths have PRINCESSES on them!! How can you buy only one when there are, like, seven of them on the shelf?"





Best purchase this year: A three-foot stuffed Tigger for $4 at Goodwill (and of course a Pooh bear to go with it). Lana totes this guy everywhere, and goes to bed snuggled up against him with a great big smile on her face.
Lana gets her workouts by watching Tigger songs. Apparently he encourages VERY energetic bouncing.
Winnie the Pooh and Tigger each have their own chair at our family dinner table now.




Lana knows all the letters of the alphabet (my genius daughter!), but I don't think she realizes the ABC's song is singing the letters. She calls it "Baby Sees," and sings along repeating those words over and over.




My lucky little girl got to shake the hand of an Apostle today, one of God's own prophets.



My two-year-old's prayers: "Heavenly Father, babble, babble, babble, amen!" If I were God, those would be my favorite. 



You can tell Lana was born and raised an Oregonian. When the cloud cover eases up enough to let the sun shine through, if we drive in the car she covers her eyes with her hands and cries, "The sky! The sky!" and asks me to turn off the light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment