Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Thursday, November 21, 2013

You're Not Listening Anyway

I am intentionally leaving no explanation for this collection. 
It means something very specific to me personally. But these songs are deeply emotional and, like all good art, are best left free for individual appreciation.



"Keep You" - Sugarland


"You tried to explain, but I couldn't hear it, as if your words were my tears."


"The Heart Wants What It Wants" - Selena Gomez

"But then you make me feel crazy. You make me feel like it's my fault. I was in pain."



"All Too Well" - Taylor Swift

"Maybe I asked for too much - or maybe this thing was a masterpiece before you tore it all up."



"My Immortal"- Evanescence

"There's just too much that time cannot erase."



"Gravity" - Sara Bareilles

"You hold me without touch. You keep me without chains."



"Let Me Go" - Avril Lavigne

"I still remember the pain of December."


"Breathe Again" - Sara Bareilles


"He's the air I would kill to breathe... Out of breath, I am left hoping someday I'll breathe again."


"Back From The Dead" - Skylar Grey

"I mourn the loss of you sometimes and pray for peace within. The word 'destruct' cannot describe how my heart has been."


"Acoustic #3" - GooGoo Dolls

"What's the point in all this screaming? You're not listening anyway."

1 comment: