Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Two Years of Life

Lana turns two years old on December 20th. Can you believe how the time has flown? She gets more beautiful and more enthusiastic every day. She does nothing half-way; when she's happy, she is all laughs and excitement.
Before she was born, this song began playing on the radio, and when I heard it, I knew: this was going to be her song.
"It's gonna a be a good life!"

Enjoy a few pictures of her over the last two years.
Happy Birthday Lana Delecia!


OneRepublic - "Good Life"










 



 








 






And don't miss this!!




No comments:

Post a Comment