Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hugs & Kisses



  As I was putting away some laundry in our bedroom, I noticed Lana had spent a bit too much time quietly in the other room. I hurry out, and on my way call out, "What are you doing, babe?"
   She answers with a delighted, "Mmmmm!" Which is when I see she has open bags of both Hershey's kisses and hugs in front of her and chocolate dripping down her chin.
   Yup, I'd accidentally left the safety locks on our pantry cupboards undone. This girl is an opportunist!
   She was less than thrilled when I stuffed my fingers into her mouth trying to retrieve as much foil as possible. She doesn't understand the concept of unwrapping yet.
 
This picture is about 8 months old.
I was too busy prying foil wrappers out of her mouth to take one, but the chocolate-look is about the same.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment