Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dancing Feet

This is why I insist that dance will be Lana's first organized activity. Watch her feet.

 I see potential for that fancy River Dance stuff.

She even has rhythm! (She definitely got that from Anthony.)


 
Her feet have always, always been this active, including all 8 months in utero. You can watch her newborn busy feet here. The nurses always asked (every day for the month I spent in the hospital before delivery) if I'd felt the baby moving. My answer was always the same: "She never stops!"
There was a reason why before the c-section an ultrasound in the morning showed her head down by my hips, one an hour before showed her breech (head up under my ribs), and by noon she was transverse (sideways).



No comments:

Post a Comment