Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Let There Be Music

And let it be GOOD music.
Here are some links to songs I've found especially moving lately. Hope you enjoy them, too!


Sam Kelly sings "Make You Feel My Love" so beautifully it trumps even Garth Brooks' version for me. And I love Garth Brooks' version. He's just THAT GOOD.




This is beautiful, even more so because she is so timid about her outstanding voice. Enjoy!  Janet Devlin "Your Song"



I have NEVER heard this song sung so beautifully. THIS is the way it was MEANT to be sung!! Every emotion is just perfect! Jeffrey Adam Gutt sings "Hallelujah." His voice: Mmm!! And something about his eyes: double-mmm!!


I can't decide if I love it or hate it. But this song moves me. Listen to it entirely and tell me what you think.  Joe Pug - "Hymn 101"


 And a special one for my dad. One of his favorites, and mine still. Peter, Paul and Mary sing "The Marvelous Toy."




No comments:

Post a Comment