Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

No Soliciting

I'm going to make a plaque for my door. Not one that says, "Friends Welcome!" or "Home is where the heart is!" or any of that. No, it will say EXACTLY this:

I am a very busy mom with a toddler and a dog who are both liable to run out the open door.
I'm not buying; I'm not signing; you can't sway my vote or my religion;
and Heaven help you if you wake me or my baby from a nap.
Seriously, NO SOLICITING.
(Exceptions: Girl Scout cookies and LDS missionaries)


I'm going to do it. After chasing my dog down the street while leaving my crying baby alone in the house, there's no question. I just have to figure out the easiest and cheapest way to do it. Let me know if you know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment