Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bathroom Break




 
12/26/12: Lana's reach has become perilously long. How is a mom supposed to use the bathroom? I'm absent a minute and find Lana has my wedding rings, perfectly sized for swallowing or choking, in her mouth.
1/10/12: This morning's bathroom break ended by opening the door to find Lana gleefully playing in a pile of matches. So very fortunate she had discarded the box and does not know how to "strike" a match yet.
STILL!! Freak out moment!!
I just wanted a bathroom break; two minutes tops. Is nothing sacred anymore??
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment