Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Monday, May 18, 2015

The Refiner's Fire Is Real



 May I learn to see my life's challenges as part of refinement. And may I learn to apply refined qualities in a manner such as this.

God has been schooling me (in different areas) to know how to comfort, to know "how to do it because I've been through it."

May I also bear my own testimony that the deeper the sorrow and the longer you spend in the valley of death, the greater your capacity to experience joy and savor the sweetness of life!



Leave your thoughts and comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment