Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recipe for Baby-Lust-Be-Gone

Ingredients:

  • one boy with separation anxiety, 1 1/2 years old
  • one girl prone to frequent temper tantrums, 3 1/2 years old
  • two weeks with no parents.
Mix first three ingredients together and then gradually blend in the following:
  • mountains of dirty diapers (very smelly)
  • two parts screaming
  • one part Veggie Tales
  • a sprinkling of naps
  • oatmeal, applesauce, and cheerios to taste
Administer entire mixture to person or persons affected by baby lust. For best results, return person(s) to a quiet environment after application to let treatment sink in.
Works almost instantly! In no time, affected person(s) will be saying, "Do I really want this?" Guaranteed to work or your money back! (Sanity is non-refundable).
Caution: Relapses have been known to occur. In such cases, simply re-administer treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment