Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Monday, October 22, 2012

Life is too short

This flyer came in the mail today:


I immediately posted it on facebook. Notice how my comments about it progressed throughout the day:

1) Look at the all-American family, here portrayed! Do we really need to wonder why the American government, economy, society, etc. is in shambles?

2) At the same time I find myself saying, "Yes, little ad, you are absolutely right. I don't have time to clean! Won't you please, please send someone to do all my housework for me? Free would be nice, too, since I also don't have the time to work."

3) I've pinned this ad to my bulletin board--right above my list of daily chores. Genius! 


Yes, I think this cleaning company knows their audience pretty well, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment