Words to Live and Write by

I am willing to fall Because I have learned how to rise.

I craft Love from heartbreak, Compassion from shame, Grace from disappointment, Courage from failure.

I am among the brave and brokenhearted, and I am rising strong.

(credit to Brene Brown)

Saturday, April 26, 2014

I can See Clearly Now the Pain is Gone

Dearest friends,

My depression (MDD) seems to be lifting. (angel choirs sing) The past week and a few days has seen me slowly becoming happier and more productive and freer and just more ME. I cannot begin to express what joy this brings me, my husband, and our little family. I can identify some of the reasons behind this, but I know there are a lot more factors, and I'm just not stopping to analyze it all right now.
Right now I am focusing solely on, "I feel good!" (Well, except for nasty colds in our house, but that's something different.) Everyone knock on all the woods!!
And please, if you have been supporting me through this eternal bout of MDD lately, please don't stop doing what you've been doing yet. This is still a process. We don't know long this upswing will last or what another month or week or a single bad day will bring.
But right now I feel GREAT HOPE!


Thank you, thank you, to all who are helping. Rejoice with me!


Lots of Love,
Hannah & Family


Leave your thoughts and comments please!